“Work with children in a positive environment”
We have current teaching vacancies for upbeat, passionate, committed, enthusiastic, and dynamic teachers in Qatar who want to work in a rewarding teaching environment as specialist tutors. Our programmes offer individual support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. No lesson plans, course preparation, assessments or marking, we just want tutors who engage with students, enthuse, inspire and make a difference. Tuition is based at the Learning Centre live or online.
Candidates must have:
- Ability to work in an environment that yields fast-paced results.
- The ability to multitask, be flexible, and think on your feet.
- Dynamic, energetic, and outgoing personality.
- Dedicated and passionate tutor who thrives on seeing students succeed.
- UK national, native-English speaker to deliver our English programme.
- Native -English or fluent English speakers for all other subjects – Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Qualified in specialist subject areas.
- Experience in a teaching/tutoring environment.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Primary/Secondary British curriculum an asset.
- Must be available a minimum of two shifts a week between 3 pm-8 pm or Saturdays from 9 am-1pm.
- A minimum one year commitment is required. The position is to start immediately. All training given.
So, if you possess all of the above qualities, meet all the qualifications, and want to join a high energy group of educators whose goal is to see students succeed, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for your interest in Hyde Park. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.